Une boite pour les souvenirs d'enfances, premiers dessins ... A beautiful box for all the first draws...

Une maman me dit un jour : " JPour son anniversaire, je voudrais donner à ma fille ses premiers dessins que j'ai conservé.  J'aimerais les lui offrir dans une belle boite ..."  Et voilà !

A mother told me: "For her bithday of 18, I would like to give all my daughter's draws that I kept for 18 years. I would like to give them in a wonderful box"...  Here it is


J'ai utilisé un mask de Tattered Angel et l'encre Colorwash Lettuce.  Dans le petit carnet, la maman écrira le poème que lui ont inspiré les dessins de sa fille.

I use the mask from Tattered Angels with the Colorwash Lettuce. In the small notebook there is place for a poem inspired to the mother by all the draws.



Bordures faites avec une perforatrice
Martha Stewart achetée chez Scrapmania.

Borders made with a Martha Stewart Punch.








Les bordures intérieures sont colorées avec l'encre Wild Plum colorwash de RANGER.

The inner borders are colored with the Colorwash Wild Plum.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire